Help CenterFile Audit Endpoint Security File Analysis Risk Analysis Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting datasecurity plus
- Launching datasecurity plus
- Configuring your solutions
Setting up File Audit
- Predefined audit reports
- Creating new audit reports
- Creating new alert profiles
- Creating new incident profiles
- Configuring exclusion-based settings
- Configuring retention and archive settings
Setting up Endpoint Security
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data Risk AssessmentDashboard
About DataSecurity Plus
How-ToQuick Start File Audit Endpoint Security Risk Analysis File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
Account Logon » Default Port Configuration
Follow the steps below to exclude admin groups and other trusted entities from reports, alerts, and incidents within the Endpoint Security solution or globally:
- Click the Endpoint Security tab. Go to Configuration > Settings > Exclude Configuration.
- Choose whether you want to exclude entities globally or based on the workstation.
- Choose the desired conditions based on user action, file type, users, and more.
- Click Save.