Help CenterFile Audit Endpoint Security File Analysis Risk Analysis Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting datasecurity plus
- Launching datasecurity plus
- Configuring your solutions
Setting up File Audit
- Predefined audit reports
- Creating new audit reports
- Creating new alert profiles
- Creating new incident profiles
- Configuring exclusion-based settings
- Configuring retention and archive settings
Setting up Endpoint Security
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data Risk AssessmentDashboard
About DataSecurity Plus
How-ToQuick Start File Audit Endpoint Security Risk Analysis File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
Creating new policies
Follow the steps below to configure new Audit Policies:
- Click the Endpoint Security tab. Go to Configuration > Settings > Policy Configuration.
- Click + Create Policy in the top-right corner.
- Name the policy and include an appropriate description.
- Choose the Endpoints that it applies to.
- Choose the Audit Profiles and Incident Profiles that you want to add.
Example:If you want to block sensitive file movements to USB devices, choose the Data Leak Prevention - USB Incident profile.
- Click Save.