Help CenterFile Audit Endpoint Security File Analysis Risk Analysis Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting datasecurity plus
- Launching datasecurity plus
- Configuring your solutions
Setting up File Audit
- Predefined audit reports
- Creating new audit reports
- Creating new alert profiles
- Creating new incident profiles
- Configuring exclusion-based settings
- Configuring retention and archive settings
Setting up Endpoint Security
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data Risk AssessmentDashboard
About DataSecurity Plus
How-ToQuick Start File Audit Endpoint Security Risk Analysis File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
Predefined incident profiles
Follow the steps below to view the predefined incident profiles in DataSecurity Plus' Endpoint Security solution:
- Click the Endpoint Security tab. Go to Configuration > Settings > Incident Configurations.
- Choose the Incident Profile you want to view, and click the edit option to see how the profile is configured.
- Check out the profile details and Criteria used to define the rule.
Tip: You can enable or disable any of the configured Incident Profiles by checking the box next to a profile.