Help CenterFile Audit Endpoint Security File Analysis Risk Analysis Release Notes
- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting datasecurity plus
- Launching datasecurity plus
- Configuring your solutions
Setting up File Audit
- Predefined audit reports
- Creating new audit reports
- Creating new alert profiles
- Creating new incident profiles
- Configuring exclusion-based settings
- Configuring retention and archive settings
Setting up Endpoint Security
Setting up File Analysis
Setting up Data Risk AssessmentDashboard
About DataSecurity Plus
TroubleshootingQuick Start File Audit Endpoint Security Risk Analysis File Analysis About DataSecurity Plus Release notes Contact us
- Go to Configuration > Administration > Domain Settings. Click + Add Domain in the top-right corner of the page.
- Enter the domain name.
- Check the box next to Authentication and provide the domain user credentials.
- Click the + symbol in the Add Domain Controllers field and choose the desired one.
- Click Save.
Note:If the Authentication checkbox is unchecked, DataSecurity Plus will use the credentials of the user logged in to the local system for the domain user credentials.
Tip:Use an account with domain admin credentials to ensure the product has sufficient permissions to collect logs. If you don't want to provide domain admin credentials, follow the steps in this guide to set up a service account with the least privileges required.
Tip:When configuring multiple domains, choose a default domain based on the default view you need.