- System requirements
- Minimum privileges required
- Default port configuration
- Installing DataSecurity Plus
- Uninstalling DataSecurity Plus
- Starting DataSecurity Plus
- Launching DataSecurity Plus
- Configuring your solution
- Licensing details
- Applying a license
- About File Auditing
Setting up File Audit
- About Endpoint DLP
Setting up Endpoint DLP
- About File Analysis
Setting up File Analysis
Data Risk Assessment
- About Data risk assessment
Setting up Data risk assessment
- About Cloud Protection
- Gateway Server Configuration
- Certificate Authority Configuration
- Gateway Configuration in Endpoint
- Manage Certificate Trust Store
- Threat Analytics Database
- Manage Banned Applications
- Manage Authorized Applications
- Cloud Access Reports
- Application Reports
- Shadow Cloud Application Reports
- Banned Cloud Application Reports
- File Upload Reports
Setting up Cloud Protection
- Technician configuration
- Email configuration
- Notification filters
- Manage agent
- SIEM integration
- Business hours configuration
About DataSecurity Plus
- How to Migrate/Move DataSecurity Plus
- How to apply SSL certificate
- How to automate DataSecurity Plus database backup
- How to set alerts in DataSecurity Plus
Follow the below steps to configure the required domains.
- Select Admin from the application drop-down menu at the top.
- Go to Administration > Domain Settings. Click + Add Domain on the top-right corner of the page.
- Enter the Domain Name.
- Check the box next to Authentication, and provide the domain user's credentials.
- Click the + symbol in the Add Domain Controllers field, and choose the desired one.
- Click Save.
Note:If the Authentication option is unchecked, DataSecurity Plus will use the credentials of the user logged in to the local system for the domain user credentials.
Tip:Use an account with domain admin credentials to ensure the product has sufficient permission to collect logs. If you do not want to provide domain admin credentials, follow the steps in this guide to set up a service account with the least privileges required.
Tip:When configuring multiple domains, choose a default domain based on the default view you need.