ransomware bullet with a simple 4-step action plan
With nearly 500 million ransomware attacks in 2022 alone, a proactive defense is crucial to safeguard your organization and prevent significant financial losses, operational disruptions, and damage to your reputation. Implementing robust cybersecurity practices, and fostering a culture of awareness and vigilance, can significantly reduce the risk of falling victim to ransomware attacks.
This printable infographic can help you learn about:
- Ways to prevent a ransomware attack
- Indicative signs to look out for to detect attacks in real time
- How to isolate and stop the spread of an attack
- Recovering data and performing forensic analysis to prevent future attacks
- How to respond to ransom demands
The infographic will open in a new tab shortly. If it doesn't, disable your pop-up blocker to view the infographic in a new tab.
Take charge of your sensitive data with DataSecurity Plus.
Explore how ManageEngine DataSecurity Plus can help you protect your organization from ransomware attacks.
Alternatively, check out our capabilities with a
free, 30-day trial.