MDM for MSP
Enterprises have to scrutinize the devices that enter inside the company. It can be a corporate owned or personal device (BYOD). Desktop Central help enterprises perform mobile device management to configure and secure their mobile devices from a central place. It simplifies the work of administrators by making them perform both desktop management and mobile device management using a single console.
Desktop Central's Mobile Device Management (MDM) allows you to perform the following:
Supported Mobile Devices
Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch running iOS 4 and above.
Smart phones and Tablets running on Android 2.2 and above.
- Over-the-Air (OTA) enrollment of devices
- Manually enroll mobile devices for management
- Bulk enrollment of mobile devices using a CSV file
- Authenticate enrollment with a one-time passcode and/or user's Active Directory credential.
- Configure Policies/Profiles - Configure policy settings to access enterprise resources.
- Restrict - Restrict the use of camera, youtube, safari browser, etc.
- Corporate access - Provide access to corporate accounts like Email, Wi-Fi, VPN.
- Device Group - Create a logical group of devices based on department, location, or to distinguish corporate and BYOD and apply policies, restrictions and distribute Apps to all devices in the group.
- Get complete information about the device like device details, certificates, installed Apps, etc.
- Get complete visibility about the devices with out-of-the-box reports.
- Manage and distribute both in-house and App Store Apps
- Integrates with Apple Volume Purchase Program (VPP) for hassle free distribution of commercial Apps.
- Publish the Apps in App Catalog for users to choose and install the Apps themselves.
- Passcode: Enforce strict passcode to prevent unauthorized access
- Remote Lock: To prevent misuse of misplaced/lost devices
- Complete Wipe: To prevent data loss/theft by erasing all the device data making it as good as new.
- Corporate Wipe: To remove only the corporate data leaving the personal data like contacts, photos, etc. Useful for BYOD when the employee leaves the company.
Audit and Reports:
- Audit devices that are inactive or have installed a specific App
- Check whether the devices are passcode compliant.
- Out-of-the-box reports on Apps by Devices, Devices by Model, etc.