Benefits of distributing software using Endpoint Central MSP
If you are looking for a unified solution for network monitoring and endpoint management, try RMM Central today!
Free, 30-day trial
Endpoint Central MSP has the following features and capabilities that make managing and deploying software for IT admins a breeze:
- Software distribution for heterogeneous environment: Endpoint Central MSP allows you to manage and distribute software for WIndows, Mac and Linux from the same console.
- Template-based package creation: EndpointCentral MSP has pre-defined software templates for more than 10000 applications, complete with silent-switches. These templates can be used to create ready-to-deploy software packages within a few clicks.
- Software repository: Endpoint Central MSP allows you to create a central repository of software packages that can be re-used anytime.
- Automatic template updates: The templates available in Endpoint Central MSP are updated automatically, and can be used to create up-to-date software packages for deployment.
- Self-service portal: Endpoint Central MSP's self-service portal allows users to install applications on their own, with administrator's intervention.
- Customization: Endpoint Central MSP provides IT admins granular control over the installation process by virtue of pre and post deployment activities.
- Scheduled installation: IT Admins can schedule the installation on target systems at off-hours, to avoid affecting employees' productivity.
The need for software distribution
In today's fast-paced environment, everything's becoming increasingly digital. As a result, software is being developed and used at a scale larger than ever and this is true for all businesses/enterprises, especially in IT. As the number of employees (and the software being used by them) in an organization increases, distributing and managing software manually becomes almost impossible for IT administrators.
Thus, automated and centralized software distribution is required to manage and distribute software automatically and have a bird's eye view on the software present within your network.
Benefits of software distribution
Automated and centralized software distribution allows you to:
- Save time and effort by automating distribution.
- Have a bird's eye view over the software present within your network.
- Reduce errors by virtue of automation.
- Maintain a central repository of software packages.
- Automatically update software templates.
- Install software on users' desktops silently, without affecting their productivity.