ONLINE WORKSHOP SERIES Live
ManageEngine's Log360 Online TrainingRegister now Closed
This workshop will give you insights on how to utilize the different modules and capabilities of Log360 to secure your network. We'll discuss critical use cases and attack scenarios that can be mitigated and remediated using Log360. By the end of this workshop, you will be able to make better use of Log360 to secure your IT infrastructure. You'll also receive a certificate upon completion of all the sessions of the workshop.
Getting started with Log360
- What is Log360?
- Configuring log sources and Custom Log Parsing
- Creating technicians and assigning roles
- Dashboards, reports and searching through logs
- Managing compliance requirements
Detecting, responding and managing security Incidents
- Threat Intelligence and MITRE framework for advanced threat detection
- Alerting and event correlation
- Response workflows: Your first line of defense
- Tracking and managing incidents centrally
User activity and risk monitoring
- AD server monitoring
- User and entity behavioral analytics(UEBA): ML based anomaly detection
- Monitoring cloud applications usage
- Managing sensitive data and risks
Highlights and Benefits
- Learn from the comfort of your workplace.
- Get expert tips to resolve day-to-day IT problems. Explained with detailed walk-throughs.
- Get instant assistance from product experts via live chat.
- Take up our ManageEngine Certified Product Associate (MECPA) certification test at zero cost by attending all sessions in a series.
Our product experts will share the best practices, from across the globe to manage, monitor and audit your Active Directory environment. They will also demonstrate how you can secure your IT environment from rising threats.
Subscribe to ourMonthly Events Newsletter
Thank you for subscribing.
Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.