Set Report Filters - Firewall Analyzer
Include filters specify those criteria which the log data must meet in order to be included in the report. Exclude filters specify those criteria which the log data must meet in order to be excluded from the report. Apart from selecting specific filters to apply on a report, you can also add, select, edit, and delete filters in this step. Include and Exclude filters let you filter log data and show only specific details in the custom report. Once you have set filters, you can include or exclude them while creating custom reports.
Add a new filter
- Click the Add button to add a new filter
- In the popup window that opens, enter a unique name for the filter
- Select the type of filter you are creating, whether its a Include Filter or an Exclude Filter.
- In the Include the following Protocols drop-down, choose the protocols to be filtered
- In the Include the following IP/Hostname drop-down, specify the IP addresses of the hosts (Single or IP Range or CIDR) to be filtered.
- In the Include the following Destinations drop-down, specify the IP addresses of destination address (Single or IP Range or CIDR) to be filtered
- In the Include the following Events drop-down, choose the event priorities to be filtered
- In the Include the following Users text box, specify the users to be filtered. In this, you can use standard wild card characters for easy filtering.
- Click OK to create the new filter. Click Cancel to exit the wizard without saving the new filter.
Removing a Filter
- Click the Remove icon to remove or delete an existing filter