ONLINE WORKSHOP SERIES Live
Empower your workforce and secure access to resources with password self-service, MFA, and SSORegister now Closed
Learn how to fast-track the user adoption of password self-service, implement password security best practices, enable multi-factor authentication (MFA) for endpoints, and maximize the return on your ADSelfService Plus investment straight from our product expert.
Empowering users with password self-service and ensuring 100% adoption
- Empower users to reset their passwords and unlock their accounts.
- Set up OU- and group-based self-service policies.
- Secure the password self-service process with MFA.
- Ensure 100% adoption by forcing users to enroll or automatically enrolling them.
- Notify remote users about their password expiration and let them update their cached credentials.
- Audit end users’ password self-service actions with real-time audit reports and alerts.
Implementing MFA for endpoints and password security best practices
- Enable MFA across network endpoints, including for Windows, macOS, Linux, cloud application, VPN, RDP, and Outlook Web Access logons.
- Enable MFA for your offline workforce.
- Trust browsers and devices to prevent frequent MFA prompts and enhance the user experience.
- Enable conditional access based on context such as IP address, device, geolocation, or business hours.
- Enforce a universal, group-based, or OU-based password policy for Active Directory and other enterprise applications.
- Integrate ADSelfService Plus with the Have I Been Pwned service to prevent users from picking breached passwords.
Establishing one identity through password sync and SSO
- Allow users to automatically log in to cloud applications without manually entering credentials every time.
- Use existing Active Directory identities as the authentication source for logging in to cloud applications.
- Eliminate password management hassles by enabling passwordless login.
- Control single sign-on (SSO) for each app based on OUs and groups in Active Directory.
- Automatically link Active Directory accounts with Microsoft 365, Salesforce, Google Workspace, and other enterprise applications for password synchronization.
- Synchronize password changes in real time between Active Directory and Microsoft 365, and keep track of changes using built-in reports.
Customizing ADSelfService Plus and getting it enterprise-ready
- Configure the important security settings required to protect ADSelfService Plus from security attacks.
- Enable failover and secure gateway services.
- Rebrand ADSelfService Plus to suit your requirements.
- Prevent license waste by restricting inactive users.
- Let users perform password reset using the mobile app.
Highlights and Benefits
- Learn from the comfort of your workplace.
- Get expert tips to resolve day-to-day IT problems. Explained with detailed walk-throughs.
- Get instant assistance from product experts via live chat.
- Take up our ManageEngine Certified Product Associate (MECPA) certification test at zero cost by attending all sessions in a series.
Our product experts will share the best practices, from across the globe to manage, monitor and audit your Active Directory environment. They will also demonstrate how you can secure your IT environment from rising threats.
Subscribe to ourMonthly Events Newsletter
Thank you for subscribing.
Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.