08:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Registration and refreshments
09:00 AM - 09:15 AM
09:15 AM - 10:15 AM
IT service management
- Hitting the right balance of process, tools, and people to win business battles.
- Overcoming complex challenges in incident, asset, and change management through ITIL best practices: Lessons from the success stories of other organisations.
10:15 AM - 11:15 AM
Identity and access management Active Directory management
Password self-service for Active Directory and the cloud
- Streamlining management of users, Office 365 licenses, and Exchange mailboxes.
- Role-based delegation and help desk business workflow for smooth operations.
- PowerShell-free reporting, efficient accounts, group memberships, and permissions management.
- Self-service password reset and account unlock for on-premises and cloud applications.
- Granular password policies for Active Directory and cloud applications.
- Active Directory-based single sign-on for cloud applications.
11:15 AM - 11:30 AM
11:30 AM - 12:15 PM
Desktop and mobile device management
- Implementing effective patch management at your company.
- Automating desktop management routines such as OS and software deployment.
- Embracing enterprise mobility practices such as BYOD and heterogeneous OS.
12:15 PM - 01:00 PM
IT operations management
- Investigating the root causes of poor network performance and preventing downtime.
- Making data center management simple with integrated network monitoring.
02:00 PM - 03:15 PM
IT security Privileged account management
Monitoring, auditing, and alerting
- Tackling the risk of insider threats by controlling access to privileged accounts.
- Implementing privileged account management best practices in your company.
- Staying on top of regulatory and compliance requirements for privileged access.
- Tracking network intrusions to combat external security threats.
- Preventing unauthorised access and protecting confidential data.
- Reporting and alerting on all critical Active Directory changes.
03:15 PM - 03:30 PM