8:00am - 9:00am
Registration and refreshmentsslidedownslideup
9:00am - 9:45pm
IT operations managementslidedownslideup
- Investigating the root cause of poor network performance.
- Simplifying data centre management with integrated network monitoring.
9:45am - 10:30am
Desktop, mobile, and client managementslidedownslideup
- Implementing effective patch management at your company.
- Automating desktop management routines, such as OS and software deployment.
- Embracing enterprise mobility practices, such as BYOD and heterogeneous computing.
10:30am - 10:45am
10:45am - 11:30am
Service desk as the control centre of ITslidedownslideup
11:30am - 12:30pm
IT service managementslidedownslideup
- Hitting the right balance of process, tools and people to win business battles.
- Overcoming complex challenges in incident, asset and change management.
12:30pm - 1:30pm
1:30pm - 2:00pm
Active Directory managementslidedownslideup
- Cleaning up stale accounts from Active Directory.
- Identifying inactive, licensed and unlicensed Office 365 users.
- Managing available server shares and user permissions for confidential files.
2:00pm - 2:30pm
Active Directory security auditingslidedownslideup
- Real-time tracking of key security events.
- Analysing data on failed logons, logon duration and account lockouts.
2:30pm - 3:00pm
IT security: Self-service password managementslidedownslideup
- Enforcing password policies for an extra layer of security.
- Enabling single sign-on for on-premises Active Directory and cloud applications.
- Breaking myths that stifle adoption of self-service password management.
3:00pm - 3:15pm
3:15pm - 3:45pm
IT security: Protecting against cyber crimeslidedownslideup
- Detecting internal and external security attacks.
- Tracing anomalies and getting audit ready.
- Preventing network intrusions by guarding perimeter devices.
3:45pm - 5:30pm
Reception and networkingslidedownslideup