8am - 9am
Registration and refreshmentsslidedownslideup
9am - 9:15am
9:15am - 10:15am
IT security and Complianceslidedownslideup Decoding security logs and filtering important security event IDs
- Securing administrative accounts and tracking their activity.
- Find out the source that is causing an account to lockout.
- Audit changes made to top security groups in your domain.
- Protecting service accounts and ensuring it's related applications are running.
SIEM: Transforming data into information
- Life cycle of logs
- Log data and organization security
- What are the potential log sources?
- How to build possible threat/attack scenarios?
- Internal and external
- How is IT compliance and log data related?
10:15am - 10:45am
Privileged account managementslidedownslideup
- Preventing insider threats by controlling access to privileged accounts.
- Implementing privileged account management best practices in your company.
- Staying on top of regulatory and compliance requirements for privileged access.
10:45am - 11am
11am - 12pm
IT service managementslidedownslideup
- Listen to real-time use cases in service management that involve applying the right balance of people, tools, and processes.
- Overcome complex challenges in incident, asset, and change management through ITIL best practices.
- Learn the nuances of request fulfilment, major incident management, change workflows, and how IT asset management complements ITSM for enhanced service delivery.
12pm - 1pm
Desktop and mobile device managementslidedownslideup Desktop Management
- Secure against vulnerabilities/malware with effective patch management.
- Automate desktop management routines like software deployment, OS deployment, etc.
- Perform remote management tasks, like troubleshooting system issues using remote control and a remote system manager, with ease.
Mobile device management
- Configure and enforce policies on devices.
- Manage email with Office 365 and Exchange Active Sync.
- Build an enterprise app catalog and push apps silently.
- Secure corporate data on devices.
- Track a lost device and wipe data.
1pm - 2pm
2pm - 3pm
IT operations managementslidedownslideup
- Hear about the major things that will complicate IT this year.
- Find out the drawbacks of managing IT using multiple tools.
- Real use case: Learn how simple it is to troubleshoot router packet dropping issues.
- Learn how OpManager 12 simplifies IT management.
3pm - 4pm
Active Directory managementslidedownslideup Tips for structuring your Active Directory and Office 365 infrastructure
- Automate critical AD management routines such as user onboarding, offboarding and group membership management.
- Build a better help desk with ADMP-ITSM integrations.
- Find out and manage permissions that users have on confidential folders in your organization.
- License management in Office365
- Sequential purging of inactive users and computers
Increase ROI through password self-service
- Reduce help desk calls for password resets and account unlock
- Enforce smart password policies
- Strike the right balance between ease of access and password security using
- Single sign-on to 100+ cloud applications
- Multifactor authentication and policy-based access
- SelfService actions insight
- Audit password change/reset activity to track policy deviations
- Get to know the reason behind identity verification failures for your users
4pm - 4:15pm
Wrap-up and networkingslidedownslideup