8am - 8:45am
Registration and refreshmentsslidedownslideup
Collect your ID cards from the registration table and join us for a hot cup of coffee!
8:45am - 9:15am
Introduction and keynoteslidedownslideup
9:15am - 10:15am
IT service managementslidedownslideup
- Real-time use cases: Applying the right balance of people, tools, and processes for effective service management.
- Overcoming complex challenges in incident, asset, and change management through ITIL best practices.
- The nuances of request fulfilment, major incident management, and change workflows.
- How IT asset management complements ITSM for enhanced service delivery.
10:15am - 10:45am
- Real-time scenarios: How analytics can help produce better business decisions.
- Collecting and analyzing data from different business applications.
- Identifying patterns and gathering key insights from your IT data.
10:45am - 11am
11am - 12pm
Active Directory managementslidedownslideup Tips for structuring your Active Directory and Office 365 infrastructure
- Automating critical AD management routines such as user onboarding, offboarding, and group membership management.
- Building a better help desk with ADManager Plus' ITSM integrations.
- Discovering and managing the permissions users have on confidential folders in your organization.
- Managing Office 365 licenses.
- Sequential purging of inactive users and computers.
Increasing ROI through password self-service
- Reducing help desk calls for password resets and account unlocks by enforcing smarter password policies.
- Striking the right balance between ease of access and password security using:
- Single sign-on to 100+ cloud applications.
- Multifactor authentication and policy-based access.
- Gaining insight into self-service actions.
- Auditing password change/reset activity to track policy deviations.
- Discovering the reasons behind users' identity verification failures.
12pm - 1pm
IT security and Complianceslidedownslideup Decoding security logs and filtering important security event IDs
- Securing administrative accounts and tracking their activity.
- Identifying the cause of an account lockout.
- Auditing changes made to the top security groups in your domain.
- Protecting service accounts and ensuring their related applications are running.
SIEM: Transforming data into information
- Understanding the log life cycle
- Uncovering the relationship between log data and organization security
- What are the potential log sources?
- How do you build possible internal and external threat/attack scenarios?
- How is IT compliance related to log data?
1pm - 2pm
2pm - 3pm
IT operations managementslidedownslideup
- The major things that will complicate IT this year.
- The drawbacks of managing IT using multiple tools.
- Real use case: Troubleshooting router packet dropping issues.
- How OpManager 12 simplifies IT management.
3pm - 3:15pm
3:15pm - 4pm
- Securing against vulnerabilities/malware with effective patch management.
- Automating desktop management routines like software deployment, OS deployment, etc.
- Performing remote management tasks, like troubleshooting system issues using remote control and a remote system manager, with ease.
4pm - 4:30pm
Mobile device managmentslidedownslideup
- Configuring and enforcing policies on devices.
- Managing email with Office 365 and Exchange Active Sync.
- Building an enterprise app catalog and pushing apps silently.
- Securing corporate data on devices. Tracking a lost device and wiping its data.
4:30pm - 5pm
IT security: Privileged identity managementslidedownslideup
- Why effective management of privileged identities is essential to thwart insider threats and mitigate security risks.
- Solution walk-through: How to centrally manage the entire life cycle of privileged account passwords, SSH keys, and SSL certificates.
- How privileged identity management also greatly helps meet regulatory compliance and audit requirements.
5pm - 5:15pm
Wrap-up and networkingslidedownslideup