8:00am - 9:00am
Registration and refreshmentsslidedownslideup
Collect your ID cards from the registration table and join us for a hot cup of coffee!
9:00am - 9:15am
Introduction and welcome addressslidedownslideup
9:15pm - 10:15pm
IT service managementslidedownslideup
- Listen to real-time use cases in service management that involve applying the right balance of people, tools, and processes.
- Overcome complex challenges in incident, asset, and change management through ITIL best practices.
- Learn the nuances of request fulfilment, major incident management, change workflows, and how IT asset management complements ITSM for enhanced service delivery.
10:15pm - 11:15pm
IT operations managementslidedownslideup
- Factors that will complicate IT this year.
- The drawbacks of using multiple tools to manage IT.
- Simplifying IT management with OpManager.
11:15am - 11:30am
11:30am - 12:00pm
Active Directory managementslidedownslideup
- Tracing, quarantining, and cleaning up stale accounts in Active Directory.
- Identifying inactive, licensed, and unlicensed Office 365 users.
- Managing available server shares and user permissions for confidential files and folders.
12:00pm - 12:30pm
Tips for effective self-service password management.slidedownslideup
- Strengthen password self-service using the latest multi-factor authentication techniques.
- Enforce centralized granular password policies across Active Directory and cloud applications.
- Provide one-click access to cloud applications with Active Directory-based single sign-on.
1:15pm - 2:15pm
- Securing your enterprise against vulnerabilities and malware with effective patch management.
- Automating desktop management routines like software and OS deployment.
- Performing remote management tasks like troubleshooting system issues using remote control and a remote system manager.
2:15pm - 3:15pm
Mobile device managementslidedownslideup
- Configuring and enforcing policies on devices.
- Managing email with Office 365 and Exchange ActiveSync.
- Building an enterprise app catalog and pushing apps silently.
- Securing corporate data on devices.
- Tracking lost devices and wiping data.
3:15pm - 3:30pm
3:30pm - 4:00pm
IT security and complianceslidedownslideup
- Reports for failed logons, logon duration, and account lockout analysis.
- Change reports to monitor user, group, OU, and object changes.
- Real-time alerting to notify you of key security-related changes.
4:00pm - 4:30pm
Decrypting the security mystery with SIEMslidedownslideup
- Combating attacks with EventLog Analyzer - stopping the rise of ransomware.
- Proactively preventing insider attacks.
- Adhering to stringent compliance rules with the integrated compliance management.
4:30pm - 5:00pm
IT security: Privileged account managementslidedownslideup
- Preventing insider threats by controlling access to privileged accounts.
- Implementing privileged account management best practices in your company.
- Staying on top of regulatory and compliance requirements for privileged access.
5:00pm - 6:00pm
Wrap-up and networkingslidedownslideup