8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Registration and welcome coffee
9:00 AM - 9:30 AM
Welcome address - Raj Sabhlok, president, ManageEngine
9:30 AM - 10:00 AM
End-to-end IT management using ServiceDesk Plus - Rajesh Ganesan, director of product management
10:00 AM - 10:15 AM
10:15 AM - 12:30 PM
Transforming your help desk into a powerhouse of efficiency.
Is your help desk only about closing tickets? Dive deep into incident management and service catalog functions to go beyond firefighting and deal with tickets in the most efficient way.
- Explore ticket assignment automation, business rules, SLAs, field and form rules, task dependencies, and user surveys.
- Learn to set up and optimize a service catalog from scratch to deliver world-class IT support.
- Discover the tips and tricks about hidden features in ServiceDesk Plus that make your ticketing top notch.
Untangle your network from the grips of multiple monitoring tools.
(10:15am - 10:30am)
- The major complications in IT this year.
- The drawbacks of managing IT3ã4using multiple tools.
- Real use case:3ã4Troubleshooting router packet dropping issues.
- How3ã4OpManager3ã412 simplifies IT management.
Device discovery3ã4and classification.
(10:30am - 11:00am)
- Preparing your network for better management with OpManager.
- Device discovery methods; using3ã4discovery filters3ã4to add or ignore devices.
- Automating bulk device configurations with the rule engine.
- Scheduling discovery reports.
- Categorizing devices3ã4using over 39,070 vendor templates.
Network3ã4and server performance monitoring
(11:00am - 11:30am)
- Monitoring3ã4networks3ã4and servers for availability, health, and performance.
- Setting up custom monitors for multi-vendor environments.
- Improving QoS with router monitoring.
- Monitoring3ã4performance3ã4using custom scripts.
- Tracking3ã4hardware health.
- Leveraging Cisco IPSLA for monitoring WAN3ã4and VoIP links.
Network fault management,3ã4automation, and3ã4reports
(11:30am - 12:00pm)
- Effective fault monitoring with threshold-based alarms3ã4and notifications.
- Automating fault troubleshooting via workflows.
- Rich network visualization with business views, dashboards, and widgets.
- OpManager best practices, integrations, and add-ons.
Traffic3ã4and bandwidth monitoring
(12:00pm - 12:30pm)
- Setting3ã4up and simplifying flow export.
- Available traffic grouping options.
- Configuring threshold-based alerts.
- Customizing reports and troubleshooting with forensics.
- Applying traffic shaping and policing.
- Forecasting bandwidth capacity needs3ã4and generating bills.
Password Manager Pro
The strategy for efficient privileged access management.
Discover a three-pronged strategy to effectively manage privileged access and counter insider threats with ManageEngine's privileged access management suite.
- Take a deep dive into best practices for managing access to administrator and root account passwords, Windows service account passwords, hard-coded passwords, SSH keys, and SSL certificates.
- Learn how to deploy multiple controls to manage the launch of privileged account sessions and record all actions performed within.
- Learn how the real-time monitoring and reporting functions in Password Manager Pro help organizations prepare for and meet regulatory audits around privileged access management.
Key Manager Plus
Gain complete visibility over SSL and SSH environments.
- Learn how to set up a central system to manage the entire life cycle of SSL certificates including discovery, the certificate signing process, deployment, and expiration.
- See a demonstration of the native Let's Encrypt integration to learn how to perform all certificate management tasks from within Key Manager Plus.
- Take control of the SSH key sprawl by learning how to set up a central repository to manage the complete life cycle of SSH keys including discovery, user mapping, deployment, and periodic rotation.
1:30 PM - 03:00 PM
Building an enterprise-grade ITAM system.
Learn all the nuances of IT asset management in ServiceDesk Plus, including:
- Asset discovery techniques.
- Scanning methods.
- Asset tracking and maintenance.
- Software asset management.
- Optimizing licenses for compliance.
- Building a comprehensive CMDB.
- Managing purchases with the newly-released, enhanced purchase module.
Network Configuration Manager & Firewall Analyzer
Network configurations and firewall management.
- Automating configuration backups.
- Real-time change management, notifications,3ã4and alerts.
- Executing configlets to troubleshoot remotely.
- Staying compliant with custom policies (PCI and others).
- Managing3ã4firewall policies and configurations to secure3ã4your3ã4network.
- Mitigating internal threats3ã4using3ã4end3ã4user reports.
- Mitigating threats in real time3ã4using security3ã4and anomaly alerts.
- Performing network security analysis3ã4using security and traffic reports.
- Firewall compliance management for PCI DSS, ISO, SANS, NIST, and3ã4more.
How IT ops can monitor and troubleshoot a complex business infrastructure
- Automated3ã4application and service3ã4discovery; mapping dependencies.
- Gaining deep performance insight into different components of applications and IT infrastructure.
- Effectively isolating and resolving performance bottlenecks.
- Automating corrective actions before end users are affected.
- Reports and customizable dashboards.
Address expeditious auditing and compliance requirements for Active Directory.
- Need for Active Directory change monitoring.
- Comprehensive reporting/alerting for crucial incidents.
- Stringent guidelines for Windows server monitoring.
3:00 PM - 3:15 PM
3:15 PM - 5:00 PM
Making sense of IT change management: Models, tips, and techniques.
- Go beyond theory and see what it takes to deliver IT changes while minimizing risk.
- Learn the six-step best practice change workflow in ServiceDesk Plus.
- Understand change roles, configure stages and statuses, set up templates and workflows, and implement IT changes with tasks and projects.
- Familiarize yourself with field and form rules, a new functionality to transform the way you handle IT changes!
How DevOps can use Applications Manager to optimize application performance
- Leveraging synthetic transactions to capture end user interactions.
- Monitoring the complete end user journey, from log in to log off.
- Rest APIs, SOAP,3ã4and3ã4SSL certificates.
- Troubleshooting common application performance issues such as CPU spikes and3ã4memory leaks.
- Debugging transaction performance problems (including slow database calls).
Server monitoring made for the cloud era
End user experience monitoring.
- Importance of end user monitoring.
- DevOps for Windows administrators.
- Complement your on-premises solutions with Site24x7.
SIEM stories - Part I
SIEM: Transforming data into information
- Life cycle of logs.
- Log data and organization security.
- What are the potential log sources?
- How to build possible threat/attack scenarios?
- How is IT compliance and log data related?
Windows file server and its 4 crucial aspects
- Data security.
- Ransomware quarantine.
- Insider threat detection.
- Compliance demonstration.
- Access rights and access audit.
- Share permissions
- NTFS permissions
- Current owner and change notification
- Access pattern and anomaly drill down
- Storage analysis
- Stale, large file isolation
- Disk space utilization and trend
Log360: The unified security solution for your network
- Log360 event correlation use cases.
- Stream lining incident response.
- Latest features and enhancements.
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Registration and welcome coffee
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
7 reports that will change the way you manage your helpdesk.
In this session, you will:
- See how analytics brings a whole new perspective to the way you handle tickets.
- Get tips on how to look past the default set of metrics and develop new KPIs for better insight.
- Experience the power of visual analysis in quick decision making.
Automating patch management.
In this session, learn how to:
- Secure your computers from vulnerabilities.
- Maintain system health.
- Manage third-party applications.
- Disable automatic updates.
- Decline patches for legacy applications.
- Push anti-virus and definition updates.
- Use our SCCM plug-in for third-party patch management.
The Essential Toolkit for effective Active Directory Management.
- Effective account provisioning that incorporates AD accounts, mailboxes, Office 365 mailboxes, Skype for business.
- Create a user management console for HR or branch heads to create and manage their teams' accounts.
- Investigate nested group memberships and manage appropriate group permissions.
- Identify and manage available server shares and user permissions for confidential files and folders.
- Use ADManager Plus' 200+ reports to stay on top of your Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, and Google Apps.
- Learn more about Office 365 license management and reporting; identify inactive, licensed, and unlicensed Office 365 users.
- Automatically trace, quarantine, and clean up stale accounts from Active Directory.
10:00 AM - 10:15 AM
10:15 AM - 12:30 PM
Extensions, API, integrations, and more.
- If you have a penchant for getting IT done your way, this session is a must.
- Step into a universe of possibilities and see how you can write your own code to get things done.
- Learn all about custom menus and scripts, APIs, integrations with the ManageEngine suite of products and third-party apps, and more!
Software distribution made simple.
- Creating software packages from templates.
- Publishing software using the self-service portal.
- Performing pre- and post-distribution activities.
- Installing software for specific users.
- Deploying business apps.
Remote control and advanced tools.
- Measure the time technicians spend resolving help desk tickets.
- Record remote sessions for documentation.
- Enforce IT policies on desktops.
- Notify users when MS Exchange Server is down.
Mobile Device Manager Plus
Explore enterprise mobility management.
- Categorize profiles based on hierarchy
- Impose restrictions
- Secure mobile devices with stringent passcode
- Perform geotracking
- Lock and wipe devices remotely
- Manage email with Office 365 and Exchange ActiveSync.
ServiceDesk Plus - Active Directory products integration.
Enabling your help desk to manage Active Directory users.
- Integrate ADManager Plus with ServiceDesk Plus.
- Create, delete, disable, and enable AD users3Ä4and reset users' passwords3Ä4 from ServiceDesk Plus.
- Let your help desk provision users in AD, Exchange, Office 365, Google Apps, and Skype for Business all at once using ADManager Plus templates.
- Grant access permissions to authorized technicians by associating ADManager Plus roles with ServiceDesk Plus roles.
Improve help desk efficiency with end user self-service.
- Integrate ADSelfService Plus with ServiceDesk Plus.
- Empower users with self-service password management for on-premises and cloud applications.
- Automatically create tickets for users? self-service actions in ServiceDesk Plus.
- Simplify access to ServiceDesk Plus with single sign-on (SSO).
Tips for effective self-service password management.
- Strengthen password self-service using the latest multi-factor authentication techniques.
- Automatically enroll users with a CSV file or using an external data source.
- Remind users about their password and account expiration via SMS and email.
- Provide one-click access to SaaS apps using single sign-on.
- Sync passwords from AD to SaaS apps in real time.
Restart-free recovery for Active Directory objects.
- Secure compressed backups for VMware & Hyper-V virtual machines.
- Bare metal backup to rebuild failed domain controller.
- Back up and restore Active Directory, either partially or completely.
- Manage changes at the attribute level with version management.
- Quickly recycle objects that have been deleted.
1:30 PM - 3:00 PM
Roadmap: Getting the most out of ServiceDesk Plus.
Learn some ServiceDesk Plus tips and tricks.
- Discover deployment and maintenance best practices to help you keep ServiceDesk Plus hassle-free.
- Take a sneak peek at what?s cooking in development and what to expect going forward.
Effective IT asset management.
Learn how to completely manage your IT assets.
- Manage MS Office licenses.
- Control bandwidth spikes.
- Restrict non-standard applications.
- Proactively resolve hard disk space issues.
- Identify computers with local admin accounts.
Desktop provisioning and OS deployment.
Learn more about automating OS imaging and deployment, including:
- Centralized image capturing.
- Online and offline imaging.
- Deployment capabilities such as scheduled and manual deployment for bare-metal provisioning.
Exchange Reporter Plus
Experience new-age Exchange monitoring capabilities.
- Monitor the essential components of your Exchange server - in real time.
- Monitor database availability group, replication health & database copy status.
- Report on and audit Exchange Online activities.
- Track key storage domains - disk space, mailbox size, server space, and database size.
- Monitor email traffic and queues.
- Visualize and analyze user mailbox activity.
O365 Manager Plus
Gain real insight into Office 365.
- Office 365 auditing and compliance management.
- Office 365 management and help desk delegation made easy.
- Password expiry notifier to alert users about their password status.
- One-stop shop for Azure AD, Exchange Online, OneDrive & Skype for Business, Sway, Microsoft Teams, and more.
SharePoint Manager Plus
SharePoint made easy.
- Simplify SharePoint auditing, monitoring, and management with out of the box reports and real-time alerts.
- Migrate on-premise SharePoint to cloud.
- Use analytics to study users collaborative behavior.
- Find out how to archive audit log data and comply with regulatory.
- Monitor SharePoint Online and Office 365 activities.
3:00 PM - 3:15 PM
3:15 PM - 5:00 PM
ServiceDesk Plus Cloud: The IT service desk of tomorrow.
Get acquainted with the cloud version of ServiceDesk Plus and gear up to deliver next-gen IT service. Learn how to set up your IT service desk in just a few easy steps, including:
- Integrating mail servers.
- Setting up custom domains.
- Integrating with Active Directory.
- Migrating from the installed version of ServiceDesk Plus to the cloud.
Configuration, USB, agent, and server management.
- Managing computers across different remote offices.
- Managing roaming users.
- Automatically managing all newly added computers.
- Setting baseline configurations.
- Managing USB devices.
- Restricting technicians so they can only access asset data.
Integration with ServiceDesk Plus.
- Log help desk tickets from managed computers.
- Deploy software to resolve help desk tickets.
- Integrate asset data to CMDB.
- Establish advanced remote connection from ServiceDesk Plus.
AD360 & Industry specific use cases
- Self-Service Active Directory Group Subscription - An approval-based workflow.
- Key benefits of real-time advanced Active Directory change audit reports.
- In the event of a security attack, how to force all users to change their password upon next logon.
SIEM stories - Part II
Log 360: How important is cloud security?
- Comprehensive log management of data analysis for multi cloud environment.
- Out-of-the-box reports on access logs for Amazon S3 buckets and Elastic Load Balancers.
- User-specific changes on AWS and Amazon cloud services.
- AWS CloudTrail and S3 bucket access log management.
- Azure activity log management.
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Certification & wrap-up