Mail Server Settings
The mail server settings are configured in-order to send alert email notifications.
To configure mail server settings:
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Select Admin → General Settings → Mail Server in the left pane.
- Specify the Mail Server and Mail Port in the respective boxes provided.
- In the From Address field, enter the mail address from which you would like to receive the mails.
- In the Admin Address field, enter the mail address of the recipient administrator. To send mails to multiple administrators, separate the mail addresses by a comma (,).
- Select the type of protocol with which you wish to secure the data that is being sent from the drop-down box. You can choose to secure the connection through SSL, TSL, or none.
- Check against Authentication and enter the Username and Password of the Mail Server to avoid anonymous login.
- To verify your mail server settings, you can send a test email from the Send Test Mail Link. A test email will be delivered to the admin mail addresses entered.
- Select the check-box against Enable Product Update Notification to notify the administrators about newly released product features and enhancements.
- Select the check-box against Enable Events and Workshop Notification to notify the administrators about upcoming product workshops, webinars, and seminars.
- Select the check-box against Application Downtime Notification to notify administrators when the application shuts down unexpectedly.
- Check the Application Uptime Notification box to notify administrators when the application starts.
- Click Save to complete the configuration of your mail server.