Mobile device management (MDM) for Windows Phone.
Mobile Device Manager Plus MSP provides robust management support for Windows Phone 8, 8.1 and 10 versions. With this software, empower your administrators to monitor, manage, audit, and secure official data on your Windows mobile devices. Additionally MDM MSP can also be used for managing Windows 10 laptops/desktops as well as Windows 10 Surface Pro tablets.
- Enroll devices over-the-Air (OTA), with Microsoft's built-in device management client.
- Enable users to help themselves with a self-service portal.
- Enroll multiple devices for a single user.
- Create and configure your email settings policy for IMAP, POP and Exchange.
- Configure your WiFi, VPN and cellular data use while roaming.
- Customize the security level of passcodes ranging from simple to complex depending on the need.
- Segregate windows phones based on corporate or BYOD and apply policies and restrictions as needed.
- Provide email access to only MDM enrolled devices with Exchange ActiveSync.
- Securely manage and distribute in-house apps.
- Distribute the apps in the App Catalog to users
- Silently deploy apps without user intervention.
- Segregate blocklisted and allowlisted apps.
- Delete distributed apps automatically with actions such as "remove device" or "corporate wipe".
- Gather reports to monitor the status of installed apps in all devices. More
- Remote lock your devices to protect your data in the occurence of a lost or stolen device.
- Configure security settings such as restricting copy and paste operations, location services, camera, and NFC.
- Activate a remote alarm to identify a lost device.
- Perform clean wipe to prevent data loss or theft.
- Execute a corporate wipe to erase products distributed via Windows Phone Management.
Audit & Reports
- Monitor the status of your Windows Phones by generating updated reports.
- Generate customized reports based on criteria such as applications by devices, devices by model, and more.