BambooHR is a leading Software as a Service (SaaS) company that offers cloud-based HR software for small- and medium-sized businesses. Its online human resources information system (HRIS) provides an affordable and intuitive way for growing companies to manage employee information, freeing up time for meaningful work for people managers and delivering accurate and timely reports for executives. Additionally, employees can use the convenient mobile app to request time off with self-service.
BambooHR offers an app integration with ADManager Plus to improve HR and IT synergy by automating user life cycle management for SaaS and on-premises apps, including Microsoft Active Directory (AD). With this integration, updates made to employee data and profiles in BambooHR are automatically reflected in AD. This enables HR-driven provisioning and access control, as well as automated deprovisioning and access suspension based on HR triggers, improving security and reducing inefficiencies. ADManager Plus and BambooHR propagate HRIS updates to downstream apps, ensuring accurate and fresh employee attributes. This solution is ideal for businesses that have outgrown spreadsheets.
Automated user management
The integration of Bamboo HR with ADManager Plus eliminates the need for manual identity management and helps in streamlining the exchange of information between HR and IT.
Enable new hires to access resources instantly and facilitate easy management of group permissions for necessary changes and updates.
Eliminate errors in user provisioning and ensure accurate maintenance of employee information across Active Directory (AD) and other applications.
Integrating ADManager Plus with BambooHR allows you to do user management tasks such as creation, modification, and deletion of users in Active Directory as and when they are added in the HRMS. ADManager Plus can be integrated with other HRMS applications including Workday, Zoho People, and Ultipro as well.
How to configure BambooHR settings in ADManager Plus:
- Click the Automation tab and select HCM Integrations.
- Under HCM applications, click BambooHR.
- Enter the company subdomain name provided by BambooHR. For example, if the domain name is sampledomain.bambooHR.com, you will need to enter sampledomain in the Company Subdomain field.
- Enter the API Key provided by BambooHR in the respective field.
- Click Test Connection and Save.
- The Data Source - LDAP Attribute Mapping tab has settings that allow you to map the Active Directory LDAP attributes to the predefined Database Column name provided in the BambooHR database. For example, if you want to map the givenName attribute in Active Directory to the First_Name attribute in the BambooHR database, you can do so by selecting them under the respective drop-down menu on either side of the = in the Attribute Mapping tab. Multiple attributes can be mapped similarly.
- Click Add to save the settings.
- Create user accounts
- Modify user attributes
- Modify user accounts by Template
- Reset password
- Unlock users
- Disable users
- Enable users
- Delete users
- Run custom scripts
- Move users across groups
- Add users to groups
- Remove users from groups
- Create mailbox
- Disable or Delete mailbox
- Move Home Folder
- Delete Home Folder
- Revoke Microsoft 365 licenses
- Manage user photos
- Disable Lync accounts
- Auto reply
Need help integrating your application with ADManager Plus?
Get custom support from our solution experts to match your specific requirements.
- Eliminate any scope for error.
- Save time and resources.
- Expedite time-to-value.