ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus is a web-based help desk and IT asset management software solution designed to streamline IT support management. Its feature-rich tools allow IT teams to increase business productivity and streamline service delivery processes. ServiceDesk Plus enables organizations to enhance their IT support management with features such as incident management, change management, problem management, and asset management. The software also offers a self-service portal that allows end users to submit and track their service requests online, empowering them to take a more active role in managing their IT support needs.
By integrating ADManager Plus with ServiceDesk Plus, organizations can automate various Active Directory management tasks, such as user provisioning and password resets. Additionally, this integration enables a seamless management experience for help desk tickets within the ServiceDesk Plus platform.
Log, track, and resolve incidents and reduce downtime quickly and efficiently with a centralized console that offers real-time reporting and monitoring.
IT teams can easily track and prioritize change requests with advanced automation and workflows. Streamline change requests, prioritize, and deploy them to minimize any potential negative impact on the system.
Streamline asset lifecycle management, optimize asset utilization, and reduce operational costs. Gain detailed insights on asset usage and maintenance history to improve IT infrastructure management.
Steps to configure ServiceDesk Plus settings:
Navigate to Admin > System Settings > Integrations
- Select ServiceDesk Plus located under ITSM/Help Desk Tools.
- In the Service Desk Settings page, configure the following:
- Server where ServiceDesk Plus is running: Enter the ServiceDesk Plus server name.
- ServiceDesk Plus server port number: Enter the port number.
- Protocol Settings: Select the protocol for data transmission. Choose HTTPS or HTTP as configured in ServiceDesk Plus.
- To perform AD and exchange related tasks from ServiceDesk Plus console, click Enable tight integration with ServiceDesk Plus. Note: If the checkbox is unselected, the connection will be saved and updated, but AD and Exchange-related management actions cannot be performed from the ServiceDesk Plus console.
- Click Test Connection and Save to establish connection and save the settings. Note: For security reasons, only the ADManager Plus built-in admin can enable integration with ServiceDesk Plus.
- User provisioning
- Enable or disable user accounts
- Reset passwords
- Unlock user accounts
- User deprovisioning
- Add to group
- Remove from group
- Modify department
- Modify manager
- Set folder permissions
- Remove folder permissions
Need help integrating your application with ADManager Plus?
Get custom support from our solution experts to match your specific requirements.
- Eliminate any scope for error.
- Save time and resources.
- Expedite time-to-value.