ServiceNow is a cloud-based platform designed to help businesses handle their digital workflows like incident, problem, change, and release management. By using ServiceNow, organizations can automate and simplify their business processes, enhance teamwork and communication, and deliver better services to their customers and employees. The platform is highly flexible and can be personalized to suit the unique requirements of each organization, irrespective of its size.
Integrating ADManager Plus with ServiceNow allows businesses to automate different Active Directory management tasks, including password resets and user provisioning. This integration also facilitates a smooth management experience for help desk tickets within the ServiceNow platform.
User identity management
Perform user lifecycle management activities like creating users in Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, Google Workspace, and Skype for Business from the ServiceNow console.
Simplified password management
Enable help desk technicians to have the capability to reset the passwords of end users, giving them greater control and flexibility in managing user accounts.
User account control
Enable, disable or unlock locked out user accounts whenever necessary.
Steps to configure ServiceNow in ADManager Plus:
- In ADManager Plus, click the Admin tab.
- Under System Settings, click Integrations.
- Under ITSM/Help Desk Tools, click Under ITSM/Help Desk Tools, click ServiceNow.
- In the ServiceNow URL field, enter the URL where your ServiceNow instance is hosted.
- Click Test Connection and Save to establish a connection and save your settings.
- Provision users
- Reset passwords
- Enable or disable AD user accounts
- Unlock AD user accounts
- Add or remove users from groups
- Set or revoke folder permissions
- Delete AD user accounts
Need help integrating your application with ADManager Plus?
Get custom support from our solution experts to match your specific requirements.
- Eliminate any scope for error.
- Save time and resources.
- Expedite time-to-value.