UKG Pro is a prominent SaaS company that specializes in providing cloud-based HR software designed for small and medium-sized businesses. Their online human resources information system (HRIS) offers a cost-effective and user-friendly solution for managing employee data, enabling HR professionals to focus on more human resource management management tasks, while also providing executives with accurate and timely reports.
The integration of the pre-built UKG Pro app with ADManager Plus greatly simplifies and automates communication between HR and IT. This helps organizations improve business efficiency by automating user lifecycle management, saving hundreds of hours from manually synchronizing HR systems with AD.
Automated user provisioning
Integrating UKG Pro with ADManager Plus results in a more streamlined and automated exchange of information between the HR and IT.
Provide instant access to resources for new hires, and change or update group permissions.
Helps maintain the accuracy of employee information across AD and other applications and systems.
How to configure UKG Pro settings in ADManager Plus:
- Navigate to the Automation tab and select HCM Integrations.
- Click UKG Pro listed under HCM applications.
- The UKG Pro account details like Web Service Account Username, Web service account password, and Customer API Key can be entered in their respective fields under the Service Account Administration tab. Additional details like Company ID can be provided under the Advanced tab.
- Click Test Connection and Save.
- The Data Source - LDAP Attribute Mapping tab has settings that allow you to map the Active Directory attributes to the predefined Database Column name provided in the UKG Pro database. For example, if you want to map the 'givenName' attribute in Active Directory to the 'First_Name' attribute in the UKG Pro database, you can do so by selecting them under the respective drop down menu on either side of the '=' in the Attribute Mapping tab. Multiple attributes can be mapped similarly.
- Click Add to save the settings.
Steps to automate user creation:
- Click the Automation tab.
- Select Automation from the left pane.
- Click Create New Automation and configure the following:
- Automation Name: Enter a name for the automation.
- Description: Add a brief note about the automation.
- Automation Category: Choose User Automation from the menu.
- Select Domain: Select the domain/OUs where the automation should run. Child OUs can be eliminated by selecting the Exclude Child OU(s) option.
- Automation Task/Policy: Select Create Users from the menu.
- Template to be applied: Select the template to be applied for user creation.
- Select Data Source: Click More Options beside the Location of CSV option. Select Oracle DB from the menu. Enable Ignore current records in DB to ignore the already processed records and consider only the unprocessed records in the Oracle table for user creation.
- Select Config: Select a configuration from the menu. Or click Add New Configuration to add new configuration settings.
- Implement Business Workflow: Select this option if the automation has to be executed through a workflow.
- Execution Time: Configure the automation execution time and repeat the execution using the options: hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, or more.
- Create user accounts
- Modify user attributes
- Modify user accounts by template
- Reset password
- Unlock users
- Disable users
- Enable users
- Delete users
- Run custom scripts
- Move users across groups
- Add users to groups/Remove users from groups
- Create mailbox
- Disable or delete mailbox
- Move home folder
- Delete home folder
- Revoke Microsoft 365 licenses
- Manage user photos
- Disable Lync accounts
- Auto reply
Need help integrating your application with ADManager Plus?
Get custom support from our solution experts to match your specific requirements.
- Eliminate any scope for error.
- Save time and resources.
- Expedite time-to-value.