Viewing Vulnerable Patches Report
The Vulnerable Patches Report provides you the details of the patches that are applicable to your network and the affected systems. By default, it lists the details of the patches released in the current month. You have an option to select a different period or to specify a custom period and generate the report.
To view the report, navigate to 'Reports' -> 'Patch Reports' -> 'Predefined Reports' -> 'Applicable Patches'
. The following details are shown here:
- Patch ID: A unique reference ID in Endpoint Central for every patch
- Bulletin ID: The advisory article provided by the vendor which contains information about the vulnerability and patch availability. Clicking this option, will lead you to the Bulletin Details view, which provides more info about the Bulletin and the vulnerability
- Patch Name: The name of the patch. Clicking this option, will lead you to the Patch Details view, which provides more details about the patch.
- Severity: Determines the importance of the patch. These severity ratings are as per the bulletin or advisory information.
- Affected Systems: Refers to the total count of the systems that require this patch to be installed. This also includes the systems where the patch has already been installed.
- Installed Systems: Refers to the count of the systems where the patch has been installed.
- Missing Systems: Refers to the count of the systems that do not have the patches installed yet.