Making Help Desk Requests
The Users of the computers that are managed using Desktop Central can
submit help desk requests from the Desktop Central Icon displayed in the
system tray. Right-clicking the Tray Icon will display the following menus:
- Send Request to Help Desk - to make a helps desk
- Apply User Configurations - to apply the configurations
that are available for them.
- Apply Computer Configurations - to apply the configurations
that are available for all the users of that computer.
- Scan and Upload Patch Details - to manually scan
and update the server for Patch Management
- Scan and Upload Inventory Details - to manually
scan and update the server with software/hardware inventories.
- View User Logon Reports - to view their login
Please note that the Administrator should have enabled these options
for the users to view and use.