Installing EXE-based Applications for Computers
To install an EXE application to the computers, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Software Deployment.
- Choose Install/Uninstall Software Configuration -> Computer configuration.
- Provide a name and description for the configuration.
- Select the Package.
- Select the Operation Type as Install, Uninstall, or Advertise as the case may be.
- Specify the user account as which the software needs to be installed: As a system user or any specific user.
- If you wish to involve user interaction while deploying the software, enable the appropriate check box.
- Configure the scheduler settings and choose the deployment policy.
- Upon defining the target, click Deploy.