Installing EXE-based Applications for Users
To install an EXE application to the users, follow the steps below:
- Click Add Configuration link from the Quick Links available below the tabs.
- Click the Install Software link available under the User Configurations.
- Provide a name and description for the configuration
- Select the Installer Type as EXE.
- Select the required package and specify the Run As option, if required.
- Select the Operation Type as Install.
- Select the Copy options as required.
- Specify the time at which the software has to be installed.
- Select the users to whom the software has to be installed.
- Click Deploy.