Installing MSI-based Applications for Users
To install an MSI application to the users, follow the steps below:
- Click Add Configuration link from the Quick Links available below the tabs.
- Click the Install Software link available under the User Configurations.
- Provide a name and description for the configuration
- Select the Installer Type as MSI.
- Select the required package and specify the Run As option, if required.
- Select the Operation Type as Install Completely, Assign, or Redeploy as the case may be. If you select the Assign option, the application will be installed only when the user tries to open the application for the first time.
- Select the Copy options as required.
- Specify the time at which the software has to be installed.
- Select the users to whom the software has to be installed.
- Click Deploy.