Uninstalling MSI-based Applications for Users
To uninstall an MSI application for users, follow the steps below:
- Click Add Configuration link from the Quick Links available below the tabs.
- Click the Install Software link available under the User Configurations.
- Provide a name and description for the configuration
- Select the Installer Type as MSI.
- Select the required package and specify the Run As option, if required.
- Select the Operation Type as Remove.
- Select the Copy options as required.
- Specify the time at which the software has to be uninstalled.
- Select the user objects from which the software has to be uninstalled.
- Click Deploy.