Get your free copy
Thank you !
We have mailed you the E-book. In case you don't find it in your inbox in the next few minutes, please check your spam folder.
As data security is increasingly becoming a business critical risk, CISOs are no longer confined to the role of security leaders. Today, a CISO is consulted for decision-making in areas such as technology investments, handling of customer data, data privacy, and workforce expansion, transitioning into the role of business leaders.
- What does this transition mean for a CISO?
- What are the key metrics CISOs should track to gauge the effectiveness of their
- How do you build an effective security budgeting strategy?
- How do you determine the success of a CISO?
- How can startups benefit from having a CISO?
In this e-book, we answer all these questions by breaking down the various aspects of
CISOs functions. Read our e-book to learn more.