A security information and event management (SIEM) solution is like your network's third-eye to thwart cyber attacks. Though your enterprise IT has many security systems like firewalls, IDS/IPS, antimalware tools, and more, it needs a SIEM solution to bring all the security information together and effectively defend your network against targeted security attacks.
However, choosing the right SIEM solution and tuning it to get the most out of it is an art. In An absolute SIEM guide, our security expert explains the working of a SIEM solution with real-life examples and security use-cases.
Read this guide and get to know the:
- Need for a SIEM solution.
- The seven capabilities of a SIEM solution.
- Log collection, processing, and archival.
- Searching and reporting.
- Real-time security monitoring.
- End-to-end incident management and automated workflows.
- Threat intelligence.
- User and entity behavior analytics.
- The checklist to choose the right SIEM solution.