Get the best out of Log360Register Now
Anu, Product expert
About the workshop
This workshop will give you insights on how to utilize the different modules and capabilities of Log360 to secure your network. We'll discuss critical use cases and attack scenarios that can be mitigated and remediated using Log360. By the end of this workshop, you will be able to make better use of Log360 to secure your IT infrastructure. You'll also receive a certificate upon completion of all the sessions of the workshop.
To attend the workshop, you need to:
- Ensure you have stable internet connectivity.
- Join the workshop using the Zoom link that will be sent to your email upon registration.
Key takeaways from the workshop
- Understanding log management and security auditing
- Using Log360 to identify advanced persistent threats, internal and external attacks, and incidents
- Utilizing predefined reports, alerts, correlation rules, and workflows, and customizing them as needed to suit your network
- Automating your incident management and response
- Detecting malicious user behavior in real time and mitigating it