Proving that you're compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is often easier said than done. Proving compliance usually requires deploying technical measures to audit your network and ensure data security. One of the best ways to achieve this is with a security information and event management (SIEM) solution; however, SIEM solutions are only as strong as your grasp on SIEM.
You need to learn the art of tweaking your SIEM solution to meet your environment's unique compliance requirements, so you can ensure you're getting the most out of it.
Join our webinar and learn how to optimize your SIEM solution so you can prove you're GDPR compliant. You'll also have the chance to learn which capabilities Log360 offers to meet the GDPR's IT security requirements, taught by our very own product expert.
You'll learn about:
- Decrypting the GDPR's IT security requirements.
- Which capabilities your SIEM solution needs to meet the GDPR's requirements.
- Tuning your SIEM solution to meet the GDPR's IT security requirements:
- Enabling correlation rules.
- Setting up alert profiles.
- Leveraging forensic analysis.
- Auditing network activity in real time.
- How ManageEngine Log360 helps meet GDPR requirements.
Register for the webinar
Please enter your name
Please enter your email