Log360 provides administrators the ability to configure the product based on personal preferences and requirements. You can change the password to your account from this section.
You can also modify the date and time format and the time zone.
The following settings are present under Personalize:
- Change Password
- Navigate to Admin → General Settings → Personalize.
- Under Personalize tab, there are two sections:
- Date & Time Settings
- General Settings
Date & Time Settings
- Choose the language that you prefer from the drop-down menu of the Language field.
- Choose the time Zone and the formats of date and time from the drop-down menus of the respective fields.
- To change the logo of the product, click on Choose File button adjacent to the Change Logo field.
- In the Change Browser Title field, you can edit the browser title of the product.
- Change the browser favicon by clicking on the Choose File button adjacent to the Change Browser Favicon field.
- You can also hide the ‘Forgot Password?’ link in the login page by selecting the Hide ‘Forgot Password?’ link in login page check-box.
- Click Save Settings.
To change the default Log360 admin account password, follow the steps given below:
- Navigate to Admin → General Settings → Personalize → Change Password.
- Under Change Password tab, enter the password of the Log360 admin account in the Old Password field.
- Now, enter the new password and re-enter the same to confirm your new password in the respective fields.
- Click on Change Password button.