Log360 provides administrators the ability to configure the product based on personal preferences and requirements.
- Navigate to Admin → General Settings → Personalize.
- Under Personalize tab, there are two sections:
- Date & Time Settings
- General Settings
Date & Time Settings
- Choose the language that you prefer from the drop-down menu of the Language field.
- Choose the time Zone and the formats of date and time from the drop-down menus of the respective fields.
- To change the logo of the product, click on Choose File button adjacent to the Change Logo field.
- In the Change Browser Title field, you can edit the browser title of the product.
- Change the browser favicon by clicking on the Choose File button adjacent to the Change Browser Favicon field.
- You can also hide the ‘Forgot Password?’ link in the login page by selecting the Hide ‘Forgot Password?’ link in login page check-box.
- Click Save Settings.