Under server settings, you can configure the mail server for sending notifications, alerts, etc., from the product and proxy settings in case you are using a proxy server. The following settings can be found here:
Mail Server Settings
- Go to Admin --> Server Settings.
- Under Mail Settings tab, the settings are divided into two sections:
- Enter the server name or IP address and port number of your mail server in the respective fields.
- Select the connection security type. You can choose from either SSL or TLS.
- If authentication is required for accessing the Mail Server, select the Requires Authentication option and enter the username and password credentials necessary to access the mail server.
- Click Save Settings.
- In the From Address field, enter the email address that will be used to send out notifications and alerts from Log360.
- In the Admin Mail Address field, enter your email ID to which notifications are to be sent for the emails sent from Log360.
- Click Save Settings
Selecting the option Enable Downtime Notification will instantly send you an email whenever the Log360 server goes down.
Selecting the option Enable License/AMS Expiry Notification will allow you to receive notifications about your license and annual maintenance support expiration dates via email.
Note: Notifications will be sent to the admin email address provided under Mail Server Settings.