- Choose the most appropriate answer.
1. Which one of the following options describes how a virus can enter a computer?
- Installing licensed software.
- Forwarding email attachments from an unknown source.
- Opening email attachments from an unknown source.
- Downloading files from trusted websites.
2. Which one of the following best describes phishing?
- An email that tricks the recipient into entering personal details on a fake website.
- An email warning the recipient of a computer virus threat.
- An email advertising a department store.
- An unwanted email that installs a software on the recipient's computer.
3. Which product below protects a computer from the risk of malicious programs?
- PC diagnostic software
- Anti-spyware software
- Key management software
- Anti-spam software
4. What is the significance of providing username while logging on to a computer?
- Gives a user access to additional information.
- Offers access to relevant levels of information.
- Dstorts the security in a network.
- Gives the user anonymity.
5. At which layer of the OSI communication model dose bridge operate?
- Data link
6. Which of these following files can be investigated by forensic examiners because they contain
portions of all documents and other materials a user produces while using the computer?
7. What information do you need to connect to a wireless access point?
- MAC address
- IP address
8. Which of the following is NOT a type of virus?
- Boot sector
9. Which of the following is not a DoS attack?
- Server Spoofing
- Ping Broadcast
- Ping of Death
10. An isolated and monitored network site that creates an illusion of containing valuable information. What security measure is this?
- Pseudo network
- Virtual network
- Canary trap