Book a demo with a security specialist
Tell us what you're looking for with Log360 and we'll show you how.
frequently answered questions
What can I expect in the demo session? And how long will it take?
You can expect us to cover the following capabilities of Log360:
- Critical security dashboards
- Centralized log collection and management
- Incident detection and management
- Compliance reporting
- Advanced threat intelligence
- Cloud security monitoring and more.
We usually take 30 minutes to cover the capabilities mentioned above along with any specific usecases you are looking to solve.
Do you have a demo video I can watch?
While we do have a library of product videos, we want to speak specifically to your business, your usecases and the goals you are looking to achieve. By doing that we will be able to help you understand how Log360 will fit your requirements.
What can I do with Log360?
Log360 is a SIEM solution with integrated DLP and CASB capabilities that can help you detect, investigate, and respond to security threats. Take a look below to see how security teams at various organizations use Log360.
Thank You for the interest in ManageEngine Log360. We have received your personalized demo request and will contact you shortly.
How organizations around the world are using Log360
Citizens Bank & Trust Co. of Grainger County uses Log360 to
- Automate log management across AD and the entire network.
- Monitor sensitive servers to detect any anomalous activities.
PaperSolve uses Log360 to
- Send real time alerts to IT administrators.
- Gain visibility into network events and identify attack patterns.
Guthrie Medical Group uses Log360 to
- View and respond to incidents based on user profiles.
- Audit every change that occurs within the environment.