Thank you for registering. We've emailed the instructions to join the sessions. We look forward to seeing you.
Mail sent successfully.
Thank you for the referral.
Thank you for registering! We'll get in touch with you shortly.
Highlights & Benefits
of this Shield Virtual Seminar
Watch presentations from speakers with impeccable credentials.
Know the best practices for Active Directory management from across the globe.
Learn how to set continuous change monitoring and alerting for your AD environment.
Know how to combat sophisticated attacks with advanced log management & security auditing techniques.
Learn how to reduce support calls and make your users self-help with password self-service, SSO, and password synchronization.
Consult with our experts. Discuss your Active Directory and IT security challenges with them.
First Time at
There is a lot to explore
Let us help you navigate the online event.
2:00 PM - 2:45 PM
6 Active Directory security events that have hit the mainstream in 2020
- Understanding the indicators of compromise via security log events
- Why a tool is needed for auditing changes in your hybrid AD environments?
- Setting the right audit policies.
- Top 5 security events to track in any organization.
- Leveraging Machine learning to identify internal/external threats.
- 3 must-watch events in Azure AD.
- Detecting insider threats with user behavior analytics (UBA).
2:45 PM - 3:30 PM
SIEM: Data, analytics, and action
- Data: What are the different sources you need in a SIEM solution?
- Analytics: How do you leverage a combination of rule-based and ML-based analytics to detect security threats?
- Action: How do you manage and respond to attacks swiftly and efficiently?
3:30 PM - 4:15 PM
Managing AD and Office365 the hybrid way
- Understand and manage inappropriate privileges given to users
- Standardizing the process of onboarding and deprovisioning users in AD and Office365
- Automate routine AD tasks by incorporating a business workflow
- Empower technicians to manage AD and Office365 without delegating excessive rights or access to servers
4:15 PM - 5 PM
Modern MFA to protect your system, applications and data.
- Prevent attacks due to stolen or compromised passwords with 2FA.
- Empower users to seamlessly reset passwords with MFA.
- Comply with IT best practices for better passwords.
- Control access to apps and authenticators based on self-service policies.
Technology Evangelist -
Product Expert -
Product Expert -