Thank you for participating.
We'll announce the 3 lucky winners via email in a few days. Good luck!
In the meantime, we would really appreciate it if you take this quick survey to help us better understand the state of IT security operations. We really value your inputs as they they help us understand the market better and develop world-class products.
Take our SOC survey
- For which of the following is user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA) used?
- For enhanced security, UEBA should ideally be integrated with which of the following solutions?
- Which of these following statements holds true for machine learning-based UEBA?
- A user comes into office at 8 a.m. every day for 1 month. One day, he turns up at 2 p.m. In a UEBA solution installed in the organization, how will the most recent activity reflect on the risk score?
- Which of these would be the most user-friendly form of representing the data processed by a UEBA solution?
- Which of the following use cases does UEBA aim to address?
- Which of the following would be flagged as an anomaly by a UEBA solution?