What could be more important to network security than auditing your network devices! Your network device Syslogs contain vital information about network security, and extracting this information is vital for a security operations center. Learn how you can combat network threats with auditing and alerting in this webinar by Siddharth, our IT security product specialist.
- Different components of a network and the need to audit them
- Tracking logons and critical changes made to network device configurations
- Monitoring network devices to get clear insights into network activity - auditing allowed and denied traffic, and more!
- Detecting and mitigating threats at an early stage with alerts
- How Log360 can help secure your network