A little less than a year from now, the European Union will implement the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on May 25th, 2018. This regulation outlines how organizations—both commercial and non-commercial—must control and process EU residents' personal data.
This webinar elaborates on the GDPR requirements on measures that enterprises should adopt for collecting and processing personal data and how to react to data breaches.
Join Derek Melber, MVP, and get insights into:
- Preparing for the GDPR
- Getting to know the ground rules
- Personal data collection and storage
- The accountability factor
- Protecting personal data from all angles
- Adopting technical and organisational measures
- In case of a breach: Detecting and post-breach activities
- How ManageEngine can help you comply with the GDPR
- Setting up audit policies with ADManager Plus and ADAudit Plus
- Detecting data breaches in real-time with Log360
- Getting information to build incident reports