How to configure Dropbox for Business app?
The Dropbox for Business is file hosting service that particularly caters to the needs of enterprises and organizations. Dropbox for Business teams up with various third-party EMM providers to provide additional control over how the dropbox app is used on the mobile devices.
There are a few configurations that have to be performed to integrate with the EMM providers. Mobile Device Manager Plus MSP makes use of the Managed App Configurations, to apply these configurations on the app while it is being distributed.
Follow the steps given below, to configure the app with the configuration:
- On the MDM MSP console, click on Device Mgmt tab and select App Repository.
- In case of the iOS app, it can be added to the repository either directly, or using Apple VPP.
- For Android apps, the app must be added to the repository using Android for Work.
- Click the app (either iOS or Android) to which the configurations are to be applied.
- Select the Configurations tab which appears only if Managed App Configurations is supported by the app developer.
- Upload the XML file, with the following details. (Refer the sample xml for more details)
- key- team_emm_token
- string- use-the-auth-token-from-dropbox-instructions
- Once the file has been uploaded, the apps can be distributed to the devices.