How to install Mobile Device Manager Plus using Azure?
For those who wish to ease mobile device management using Microsoft Azure virtual machine, can now install Mobile Device Manager on your virtual machine and manage your mobile devices with ease.
Before installing Mobile Device Manager Plus using Azure, ensure that you meet the following pre-requisites
- If you are planning to manage up to 500 mobile devices using Mobile Device Manager Plus, we recommend you to have the following configurations
- VM size - A2 standard or above
- OS - Windows server 2008 or above
Note: You may have to change the configurations according to the number of devices you are managing. To know more about creating virtual machine click here.
- Ensure the virtual machine's Public IP/DNS is not blocked by any firewall and is accessible to all mobile devices.
- Open the ports of Mobile Device Manager Plus at Microsoft Azure network security groups for smooth communication between the Mobile Device Manager Plus server and the managed devices.
After purchasing your virtual machine from Microsoft Azure, you can install Mobile Device Manager Plus on the virtual machine by following the steps given below,
- Remotely connect to your EC2 machine.
- In that virtual machine, open your web browser.
- Download and install Mobile Device Manager Plus.
You have now successfully installed Mobile Device Manager Plus server.