How to enable modern management capabilities in Client Management solutions using Mobile Device Manager Plus?
Client management solutions allow organizations to automate patch management, software deployment and asset management. Mobile Device Manager Plus can be integrated with such client management solutions to perform various modern management tasks for Windows 10 laptops and desktops from the same console. Some of the modern management task include remote lock, geotracking and remote wipe.
The client management solution must have an option to apply configurations using scripts to the managed Windows 10 laptops and desktops.
Follow the steps given below to integrate Mobile Device Manager Plus with the client management solution in your organization
- On the Mobile Device Manager Plus console, navigate to the Enrollment tab and click on Laptop and Surface Pro enrollment available under Windows.
- IDownload the zip file titled ManageEngine_MDMLaptopEnrollment.zip by clicking on Download. Extract the file once the download is complete..
- FOn your client management solution's console, follow the required steps to execute a custom script from the command line.
- Enter enrollment.bat -s in the command line text box.
- Upload the required dependency files available in the Scripts folder of the extracted files. The following dependency files must be uploaded.
- Apply this configuration to the required Windows 10 desktops and laptops. Once the configuration is successfully applied, the modern management actions can directly be performed from the client management solution.