How to make Mobile Device Manager Plus use Third-Party Mail Servers to send email notifications?
Mobile Device Manager Plus requires the Mail Server settings to be configured for sending email notifications of various events. If you are using a third-party service for email, you can make Mobile Device Manager Plus use it for sending email notifications. Follow the steps given below to configure your mail server using third party mail server:
- Select Admin --> Mail Server Settings.
- Specify the following values:
- Server Name as "smtp.gmail.com" for gmail and "smtp.office365.com" for office 365
- Port as 587
- Email type as "SMTP"
- Select "Yes" to enable TLS
- Select Requires Authentication and specify your gmail username and password.
- Click "Send a Test Mail" button to check your settings.
- Click OK to save the settings.