Encrypted key file uploaded
To ensure secure communication (HTTPS) between the managed devices and the MDM server, an SSL certificate is imported along with an encrypted key file. The Certificate Authority (CA) encrypts key files to ensure security. If an encrypted key file is uploaded, an error message Certificate upload failed. Reason- encrypted key file uploaded. Decrypt the file and try again is displayed.
Follow the given steps to resolve the issue.
- Navigate to the Mobile Device Manager Plus installed directory/apache/bin.
- Place your encrypted key file in this directory.
- Open command prompt with administrator privilege from this location.
- Execute this command openssl rsa -in -out decrypted_key.key
- When prompted to enter a password, enter the password which you used for encrypting the key file.
The file is successfuly decrypted. Now upload the certificate again, using the decrypted key file.