Build 91030, 91031, ......,
to Build 92000
Build 92000, 92020, ......,
to Build 92457
|Customers using builds 91030 and above can install this service pack to move to the latest version.
||Customers using builds 92000 and above can install this service pack.
| Service Pack
Instructions to apply Service Packs & Hotfixes
NOTE: If you have to install intermediate service packs and hotfixes to install the latest version, it is recommended to exit the Update Manager after every PPM installation. Also, installing Service Packs doesn't affect the device enrollment/management or device-MDM server communication.
- Stop Mobile Device Manager Plus through Start --> Programs --> ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus --> Stop Mobile Device Manager Plus
- Important: Take a backup of the Mobile Device Manager Plus installation directory (<Install_Dir>/MDMServer) to avoid any data loss during the upgrade process.
- Execute the UpdateManager.bat file present in the <MDMP_Home>/bin directory.
- Click 'Browse' and select the .ppm file you have downloaded.
- Click 'Install' to install the service pack/hotfix. This may take few minutes depending on the amount of data that needs to be migrated.
- Wait until the service pack/hotfix is fully installed.
NOTE: If you have to install intermediate service packs and hotfixes to install the latest version, it is recommended to exit the Update Manager after every PPM installation
- Click 'Close' and then click 'Exit' to exit the Update Manager tool.
- Now start Mobile Device Manager Plus.
How do I find my Build number?
Log in to Mobile Device Manager Plus web client, the build number is mentioned in the top pane.