Adding New Process Template
Process templates helps you to select the processes that are running on a device, convert each of them into individual templates and apply all of them across multiple devices. To add a new process template,
- Go to Settings → Monitoring → Processes and click 'Add'.
- Device Name: Select the device which runs the process(es) that needs to be converted into template(s).
- Protocol: Select the relevant protocol to access the device.
- Select the relevent credential from the drop-down by clicking on the Credential radio button or Click Associated username password to associate the accociated credential.
- Click Next. All the processes that are currently running on the device are listed along with their ID, Path and Arguments.
- Select the required process(es).
- Click Save button at the bottom of the page.
The selected processes are now added and available as templates under Settings → Monitors → Processes.