Adding New Process Template
Process templates helps you to select the processes that are running on a device, convert each of them into individual templates and apply all of them across multiple devices. To add a new process template,
- Go to Settings → Monitoring → Processes and click 'Add'.
- Device Name: Select the device which runs the process/processes that needs to be converted into template(s).
- Protocol: Select the relevant protocol to access the device.
- Select the relevant credential from the drop-down by clicking on the Credential radio button or click Associated username password to associate the associated credential.
- Click Next. All the processes that are currently running on the device are listed along with their ID, Path and Arguments.
- Select the required process/processes.
- From here, you can either choose to just save the template, or immediately associate it to devices. To associate it to devices right away, click 'Save and Associate'. Select the devices you wish to monitor in the next window, and click 'Save'.
- Else, if you just want to save the process template for now, click Save.
The selected processes are now added and available as templates under Settings → Monitors → Processes.