Adding WMI-based Custom Monitors
In addition to OpManager's default monitors, you can also create your own monitors for the WMI-enabled devices in your network.
- Go to Device Snapshot page on which you wish to add a custom WMI monitor.
- Click Monitors → Performance Monitors → Actions → Add monitor.
- Select the required WMI class, and OpManager will list the performance counters available under that class.
- Along with the counter, you can also select the instance of the counter that you wish to monitor.
- Once you've selected the counters and the instances, click Add to add the monitor to the device.
- You can also add a WMI custom monitor for a single device, by navigating to the device's Snapshot page and clicking on Monitors tab → Actions → Add WMI monitor.