Adding New CCTV
CCTV helps you view only the required dashboards repeatedly at required intervals. To add a new CCTV follow the steps given below:
- Go to Dashboard page and click CCTV Views.
- Click Create CCTV View. Create CCTV page opens.
- CCTV Name: Enter a unique CCTV name.
- Refresh Interval: Select the interval required to switch over to the next dashboard.
- Description: Enter a brief description about this CCTV.
- Select the desired dashboards that you want to include in this CCTV.
- Click Create CCTV View.
A new CCTV has been added.
To view a CCTV view, go to Dashboard page > CCTV Views > Click on the name of the CCTV that you want to view. That particular CCTV opens in a new window.
Editing a CCTV
To edit a CCTV follow the steps given below:
- Go to Dashboard > CCTV Views > Click on the edit icon against the CCTV name that you want to edit.
- Make the necessary changes.
- Click Edit CCTV View to effect the changes.
Embedding a CCTV
To embed a CCTV link, follow the steps below.
- Go to the Dashboard page and click CCTV Views.
- Click the Embed icon present next to the CCTV Name. The Embed link will be displayed.
- Click the link to copy it to your clipboard. The CCTV Embed link is ready to be shared.
- Click the Regenerative Private link icon present towards the bottom of the Embed link box to generate a new embed link. This will deactivate the embedded link generated previously.