- To change the login password, click on the Settings → Change Password.
- Provide the Current Password.
- Provide the New Password.
- Provide the new password again in Re-type password.
- Click Save.
OpManager is available in English, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Japanese, French, German, Russian, Korean and Italian languages. The following are the steps to change the OpManager user interface from one language to another:
- To change the OpManager language, click Settings icon → Language Selector.
- Select your preferred language.
Add-On Module Visibility
The user can customize the visibility of add-on modules that they have access to, that is, they can show/hide specific modules while logged in.
- Click on the Settings Icon -> Displayed Modules to change visibility of modules available to you.
Keyboard Shortcuts for Quick Navigation
Click Client Settings icon → Keyboard Shortcuts.
|SHIFT + D
|ALT + I
|ALT + A
|ALT + M
|ALT + W
|ALT + V
|ALT + C
|ALT + L
|ALT + Q
|ALT + SHIFT + A
|ALT + SHIFT + S
ServiceDesk Plus Integration
ServiceDesk Plus software can be integrated with OpManager using this shortcut
- To integrate ServiceDesk Plus with OpManager, click Settings icon → ServiceDesk Plus
- Configure all the required parameters.
- Click Save.
Sending a screenshot feedback to OpManager support
- To send a screenshot feedback to OpManager support, click Settings icon → Screenshot Feedback
- Alternatively, you can use the keyboard shortcut ALT + SHIFT + S
- Screenshot of the selected portion of the screen will be taken and a text box will appear on top to add the feedback. Enter the feedback
- Click Submit.
Signing out as current user from OpManager client
- To sign out as current user from OpManager client, click Client Settings → Sign Out.